In our day and age there is an app for everything. I work as a Roofer in Birmingham and I found this app for roofing contractors. So far I’m pleased with the results. This app works to save money and time. One of the top features is the app has social media, video and feedback links so potential customers can research you before they buy from you.
This app has the tools to display a roof’s details, design study, and can even map out and proposed plans for a new installed roof.
With the paid version of the app Birmingham Roofing Contractors like myself can use the app to find and get more leads, complete proposals, which in turns increases sales.
This is a breakdown of what I like about this and what I don’t like, and how it has eased my workload.
What I Like
- I can access building approval forms technical information, and installation guides
- It provides accurate information about roofing suppliers if I need something to complete a project
- If I use Google Maps in conjunctions, I can determine the roof pitch.
- Also if using Google Maps I am able to accurately measure the roof.
- The app allows me to show what the end project will look like to show potential customers.
- I can provide examples of different shingles or tiles with my potential customer.
- The app allows me to order materials while onsite.
- Any proposals, plans, documents, and images can be printed or emailed directly from the app while onsite if need be.
- Any material ordered through the app can be modified at any time.
- Besides showing images of a finished project I can provide different images and angles of a customer’s new roof.
- The app provides a list of other Birmingham roofing contractors if I need help or advice about a project.
- Every roofing manufacturer’s full line catalog is available.
What I Don’t Like
- The cost. This isn’t a free app and it shouldn’t be, but I still don’t like paying $49 for the residential part and $89 for the commercial.
- Being a newer app, it’s still a little glitchy. It crashes every now and then, requiring I reset my phone or tablet.
The Likes greatly outweigh the dislikes, and when they perfect the running of the app that it operates smoothly, there will be very little to complain about. So if any of my Birmingham roofing buddies out there read this – I know Gary will – get this app – it will save you a ton of time and money.